Thursday

I am now coming towards the end of my project and am deciding what I intend to do for my final outcome. I am very pleased with several images which I have taken which are posted amongst this blog and think it would be interesting make a collection of 3. To do this I must consider composition, alignment and colour palate to make sure the 3 images correspond. These 3 photographs will show my work which I am unable to physically produce due to their size or concept. 
I also hope to fill 3 display boxes with various everyday objects that are wrapped in various strings, wools and fabrics emphasising the removal of their primary use. I'm interested to add a component that allows one to access the object, for example a pair of scissors. In my sketch book I am going to test various samples to see what would look best and to make myself aware of composition in terms of where this component would go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment